Project Manager at Insentra Group
PROJECT MANAGER (USA)
Join our Global Team and Become a Project Manager Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job? At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Project Management Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. You will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves people, variety, challenge and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class project professional. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our consulting services to the customers of our partners. Your main responsibilities include;
- Ensure that all projects you manage are delivered on-time, in-budget and to-scope
- Lead the collaboration of the project participants with our resource managers, partners and customers
- Follow our methodology for project management and use our tools to effectively deliver the project
- Track, analyze and report to stakeholders on project progress, cost, risks, issues, prospective scope changes and blockers
- Create and maintain project documents and records in accordance with our methodology
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s project management efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a project manager for an IT Professional Services provider (or similar)
- Experience with project management methods and practices
- Experience in distilling the tasks, and sequencing of tasks, to deliver a Statement of Work
- Experience in the use of tools to track, manage and report on project performance and delivery
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects for different clients concurrently
- Demonstrably strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering IT infrastructure implementations, Office 365 transitions or other digital transformation projects is highly regarded
- Experienced user of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
- 4 Stars Smaller (1)
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
- We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
- Work from home (USA)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!