Project Manager at D.E.A.H. Recruiting
- Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting
- Job Location: Remote
- Category: Business / Strategic Management Jobs; Medical / Health Jobs; Project / Program Management Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Career level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: 5 – 7
- Salary: $45.00
- Ref ID: CG1608013336
Position Reports to the Manager, Enterprise Project Management Office or designee The Project Manager is an advocate of the Enterprise Project Management Office’s, policies and procedures. The PM is accountable for mentoring operational leaders on the organizational project management methodologies, processes, and tools.
Under the general direction of the Manager of the ePMO, the Project Manager will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing of strategic initiatives. Projects will be organizationally centric across all departments including Healthcare, Operations and Information Technology.
Shift Timings 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with executive-level managers and provide relevant feedback regarding the performance of employees and deliverables within the programs and projects. Provide a holistic status of the overall health of programs and project’s resources, timelines, financials, RAID (Risk, Actions, Issues and Decisions) and operational impact on a regular basis. Resolve issues promptly or escalate to organization enablers that can influence the resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure the project teams have a supportive and dynamic workspace and the resources they need to produce the deliverables they are accountable for. Discuss quality of assignments with employees and highlight areas that need improvement in the future. Support/advocate the ePMO policies and procedures.
- Initiate projects – Develop business case, complete feasibility study, create project initiation form, budget, identification of key stakeholders, roles and responsibilities, constraints, assumptions, dependencies, risks, define measures of success (KPIs), obtain approvals.
- Plan projects – Define business requirements, scope, project deliverables, document decisions, develop work breakdown structure, create project schedule identifying dependencies, resource requirements, develop budget, procurement planning, manage risks and issue, design communication plan with project stakeholders.
- Execute projects – Execute project plan, including testing, training, and go-live; plan, facilitate and follow up on project kickoff and status meetings; manage and coordinate resources; manage stakeholder communication plans.
- Monitor and control projects – create project status reports; capture, track, manage, and report on key performance indicators – project objectives, deliverables, effort and cost tracking (budget to actuals), project performance, identify and mitigate risks, control scope and adhere to project change management processes, escalate issues to Leadership in a timely manner for swift resolution.
- Close projects – Hold lessons learned meeting, document and share lessons learned with Enterprise Project Management Office; transition outstanding issues to project stakeholders to resolve; provide final project status report including budget to actuals and obtain project closure signoff; store project documents in shared location; release resources; obtain project closure signoff.
- Mentor Project Managers and operational leaders on project management methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Adhere to EPMO policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent knowledge and experience required; Master’s Degree (MBA) a plus.
- 5 years of managing large, complex projects.
- At least 3 years broad exposure to operational aspects of health care organizations.
- PMP certification required.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from executives to individual contributors.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in organizational setting, commitment to personal and professional growth, sense of responsibility to self, team, and project.
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate in a manner that propels the organization or department forward.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Experience in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Effective change agent.
- Results driven individual.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Basic and intermediate mathematical skills as well as basic statistical analysis skills are required.
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!