Project Manager at Webganics
Remote | Freelance | International
- As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Responsibilities will include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all project participants
Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in web development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Strong working knowledge of G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated understanding of WordPress, website hosting, SSL installation, website migration, HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Zoho Projects or Asana)
- Lean Management training a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!