Project Manager at ARDX
Title: Project Manager
- Location: Remote
- Department Name: Project Management Office
- The Project Manager (PM) will support the successful project execution of large and complex projects in alignment with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- The PM will assist the Project Director in management and governance for a portfolio of projects.
- Responsibilities include management of scope, timelines, budget, resources, quality and customer satisfaction.
- The PM will play a key role in the initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing projects.
- Support project management and program governance activities
- Develop and maintain Project Management artifacts including, Charter, Scope, Project Management Plans (PMP) and project reports
- Translate Statements of Work (SOWs) and complex project requirements into Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and project plans
- Develop and maintain project schedules in MS Project
- Maintain Project Management Logs (PMLs)
- Create and analyze Project Reporting (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and ad hoc) and deliver project briefings to ARDX leadership and clients
- Perform resource planning activities including analysis of scope, task and hours
- Identify, track, and assess project milestones and progress. Support an effective Risks and Issues Management program
- Support an effective Change Management program Implement and support Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Support and respond to internal and external requests according to documented Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure quality processes and procedures are followed to meet compliance quality requirements including ISO, CMMI, security and privacy
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse individuals and subject matter experts
- Maintain quality standards across products and services by writing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support internal and external audits of project/program processes and products, as needed
- Work independently and as a part of a project team in collaboration with ARDX associates
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or business required
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with project management tools and methodologies
- PMP Certification or ability to obtain within six (6) months
- Experience leading projects of varying types and complexity in project management role
- Federal government project and healthcare project experience desired
- Knowledge of PM best practices including demonstrated experience developing project management artifacts and leading projects
- Exceptional written and oral skills sufficient to communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Selfdirected and detail oriented
- Experienced in technical writing
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Proficiency with the PMBOK
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications such as Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!