Project Manager at FanDuel
Title: Contract – Project Manager
FanDuel Group is a collection of brands operating at the intersection of sports, gaming, tech, and entertainment. Our mission is to give sports fans the chance to win everyday and create experiences they can’t wait to share with their friends.
We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community. We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders. We value teamwork above all else, and we believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team. Like any good sports team, we’ve got passion. Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people. With a company that’s as committed to its people as it is to its customers, FanDuel Group is a great place to develop yourself and your career.
- Contract project manager for period of 3 / 6 months
- Take ownership of the project management of our next generation of sports games
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including engineers, designers, product managers)
- Coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- Build and coach teams as well as individuals
- Create and maintain team roadmaps and backlogs with product managers
- Work with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to market
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation
- Has real experience in Agile development
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Has experience of working directly with engineering teams
- Gaming / gambling industry experience
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Confident and adaptive coaching style
- Organised and transparent with regards to plans, milestones and deliverables
- Good relationship manager and negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Advocates an environment where the right decisions are made through consensus
What you can expect
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Build innovative products used by a highly passionate user base
- 10% time and regular hack days.
- Learning and development opportunities, including conference attendance
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Pension with company contribution
- Private medical coverage
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!