Project Manager at Simbec-Orion
Role: Project Manager
Role Location: Remote, USA
Closing Date: 15th December 2019
Simbec-Orion Group is a full-service, boutique CRO which offers specialist expertise in oncology, rare & orphan diseases, dermatology, respiratory, neurology and infectious diseases and translational medicine. We offer our clients a full spectrum of drug development services from first-in-human Phase I clinical studies through to pivotal Phase III studies and Phase IV post marketing studies.
We have expertise in all drug types, dosage forms and delivery mechanisms. Simbec-Orion Group supports its clients’ development programmes with our in-house central laboratories, pharmacovigilance, data management and statistics, IMP management/pharmacy and medical management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management department, to be based in the US.
You will execute projects in accordance with internal SOPs and relevant regulations, to meet client’s clinical development needs and internal stakeholder expectations.
You will be expected to take responsibility for managing clinical studies, ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with the latest ICH guidelines and for ensuring that the client and senior management are kept fully informed of all aspects of the project.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in life sciences / related area or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2 or more years Project Management experience in clinical research
- Coaching/mentoring experience or supervision of more junior team members
- MSc or PhD in related discipline
- Formal project management qualification/certification
- Deputising for senior members of staff/department manager
- Managed full service projects from start-up to close-out
- Oncology and / or Rare and Orphan Diseases experience
Simbec-Orion is an equal opportunity employer. Simbec-Orion will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department Project Management – Clinical Development
Job Title Project Manager
Country United States
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!