Project Manager at Achieve Test Prep
Project Manager – Remote
FT – HOURLY | ACHIEVE TEST PREP | OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES
Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep exam courses to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are an entirely virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
We are looking for Project Managers that will assist with a variety of projects, initiatives, research, audits, and analytics in our Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing, and Sales departments.
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate with internal department stakeholders and staff to analyze and document best practices and operational procedures for training purposes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and/or streamline operations and processes
- Audit for accuracy/completeness business-critical activities, as assigned
- Manage the implementation of process improvement projects by utilizing leadership skills and project management methodologies including project planning and issue management
- Regularly report on status, issues, and deliverables of project assignments
- Collaborate with company leadership team to assist with execution of key initiatives
- Conduct research, analyze information, and summarize results/make recommendations on business-related topics, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two years of experience in a variety of operational, project management, and analytical roles.
- Must be highly detailed oriented
- Committed to quality while being highly productive and efficient by using excellent time management skills
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing data and information, drawing logical conclusions, and summarizing in a clear, concise manner
- Confident and comfortable to problem solve independently and make and implement recommendations
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with organization management and staff
- Advanced proficiency with Google workplace apps — particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets (or MS Office Suite expertise) and generally technologically savvy
Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST business day.
Remote: 100% Online
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!