Project Manager at Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs is seeking a dynamic Project Manager with a proven track record of managing large scope projects in a startup or tech-focused environment. This individual will partner with multiple teams and stakeholders across Protocol Labs as the point of contact for planning and overseeing an array of projects, from the initial ideation through to completion.
About the role
- Determine and define scope and goals of various projects
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and plans
- Predict resources needed to reach project goals and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide project progress updates on a consistent basis to all teams involved and make adjustments to process and strategy as needed
- Manage collaboration, communication and follow up with internal stakeholders regarding project timelines and deliverables
- Measure performance of various projects and identify areas for improvement
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of project management, business consulting or related experience, preferably in a startup or in the tech industry
- Excellent Google Suite skills
- Familiarity with project management software tools and/or methodologies
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline while collaborating with multiple teams and individuals
- Ability to solve problems creatively, independently and resourcefully
- Ability to adapt to ambiguity and changing internal and external environments, and working through decisions without complete information
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment, and possess the ability to build and maintain successful relationships with all levels of the organization, achieve credibility, and have the ability to influence outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to translate data for different audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with your own work and reviewing the work of others
- Past experience in remote and distributed companies
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies, OSS and decentralized work
- Working knowledge of Github, Notion, and Discord
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more.
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!