Project Coordinator, Expansion at Mint House
Project Coordinator, Expansion
Mint House combines the classic comfort of home and the modern luxury of a hotel, giving guests all the perks and none of the tradeoffs. We’ve ditched losable key cards, long lines, room service and other relics for the things we miss when we travel kitchens, groceries, workout routines, and the space to spread out. Every part of the Mint House experience is powered by smart technology, making your stay personal, predictable and effortless. Founded in 2017, the company has raised approximately $50M from leading venture capital firms like Revolution Ventures and executives from trusted hospitality and real estate brands. Today, Mint House has 20+ artfully designed, tech-first hotels in 14 cities including NYC, Miami, Austin and Nashville, with plans to expand to more than 3,000 units in 30 markets in the next 12 months.
About the position
We are hiring a Project Coordinator to play an important, central, and highly cross-functional role to ensure projects are completed successfully as we continue to expand our portfolio. Reporting to the Expansion Manager, this person is responsible to support multiple internal stakeholders and ensure all documentation is up to date.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate communication amongst a multitude of internal stakeholders to support the various expansion initiatives
- Ensure all project documentation is kept up to date and accurate
- Administrative tasks (note taking, PMS task updates, database entry, contract preparation, account activations, template creation)
- Take detailed notes in meetings and send weekly recaps with clear action items to internal teams
- Responsible to support property onboarding, manage vendor relationships, and contract execution
What we’d like to see
- You have been in a similar multi-projects focused role or excelled in extra curricular activities
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and gravitate towards a entrepreneur environment
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills: you will need to quickly understand needs or issues and deliver a clear and concise message via video calls and emails
- Experience supporting or coordinating complex projects from inception to completion
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for every. single. detail.