Project Coordinator at Modernist Communication Strategies
- United States – Remote OK
About the Project Coordinator
Modernist Communication Strategies, a mission-driven marketing and communications agency, is in search of an intensely communicative, proactive, and customer-oriented people person to join our talent network as a Project Coordinator.
If our designers, strategists, are the cogs of our client projects, our Project Coordinators are certainly the “oil” that allows us to function. Our Coordinators serve as supporters, researchers, and detail-oriented fine-tuners of our client projects. If you’re empathetic, intensely communicative, proactive. and love a good clean spreadsheet, this role is definitely for you! Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent research and critical thinking skills
- Experience cleaning data on spreadsheets as well as parsing data from websites
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school degree
Project Coordinator Responsibilities are:
- Coordinate activities, resources, and scheduling for the successful execution of client projects as directed by the project lead
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, estimates, and budgets
- Connect stakeholders with one another, ensuring seamless communication between all participants on project items
- Enter data, to include spreadsheet cleaning, website scraping, and general research
- Ororganize and submit all appropriate documents, preparing reports on project status and present them to management
- Proofread written copy, and check visual content for any errors
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!