Project Coordinator at March of Dimes
Title Project Coordinator
- Requisition Number21-0110
- Employment Type Full Time Regular
- City Remote
March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies. We are advocating for policies to protect them. We are working to radically improve the health care they receive. We are pioneering research to find solutions. We are empowering families with programs, knowledge and tools to have healthier pregnancies. By uniting communities, we are building a brighter future for us all.
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce that fosters opportunities for personal and professional development. We provide a collaborative and supportive environment built upon our fundamental core principles where each employee is valued. Join us in the fight for healthy moms and strong babies.
- Lead Mom and Baby Action Network (M-BAN) project coordination activities to ensure continued growth, movement, and impact of cross-sector collaborative activities to address root causes of inequities in mom and baby health across our nation, with a special focus on addressing the maternal and infant health crises in Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC) communities.
Collaborative Planning of Convenings and Communications Coordination
- Provide robust support of the Mom and Baby Action Network (M-BAN) and its partners, including: planning and leading event logistics, coordinating meeting schedules and agendas, developing slide presentations, talking points and meeting materials. Work with internal cross-functional business partners, network members and volunteer leaders (such as National Advisory Council members and National Strategy Workgroup co-chairs) to facilitate communications among March of Dimes staff and between M-BAN working groups. Maintain member listservs for workgroups and the network. Lead regular and effective communications efforts through content creation and updating of project website, emails, video conferencing, convenings, conferences, trainings, and phone calls.
Project Implementation Support
- Assist with Network convening and communication, gathering data from members, developing draft materials (i.e. toolkits, reports, templates, forms, fact sheets) in partnership with M-BAN staff and partners, researching prospective partners and opportunities for continued development and sustainability, assisting with evaluation and data mining to measure and track performance and impact. Attend working group and network meetings. Co-facilitate, as needed, to ensure M-BAN workgroups and initiatives are implemented effectively.
- Complete professional development training in results-based facilitation, results-based accountability, anti-racist work and more in order to assist in organizing and/or conducting trainings.
- Provide administrative support to M-BAN staff and partners for conference registrations, travel planning, meeting scheduling, planning, preparation and follow up activities. Help manage budgets, invoicing, contracting, activities tracking and grant reporting.
- Participate in department- and organization-wide activities and complete required organizational trainings
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 2-4 years experience
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- Project management, limited data analysis and reporting experience, volunteer management, setting up and managing virtual meetings, expert with Microsoft suite and managing distribution lists
- Relationship development, collaboration, organized, detail oriented, efficient, able to balance multiple tasks at a time and report to more than one supervisor, independent worker, team player, strategic thinker
March of Dimes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!