Project Coordinator at Collaborative Solutions
- Nationwide – Remote
Collaborative Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Continuous Value Services team. The Project Coordinator will be involved in monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and communication processes. This individual should be detail-oriented, flexible, a self-starter, and should enjoy working in a fast-paced, remote team environment.
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy connecting people with the information they need so they may do their best work.
- You use a methodological approach to organize a lot of information.
- You know how to effectively use tools (such as SharePoint lists, views, etc.) to support effective searches and informational structures.
- You thrive on learning new things.
- You build and maintain valuable relationships with subject matter experts.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, issues and risks logs, and other project control tools related to internal delivery and methodology support projects as assigned
- Perform administrative duties related to Service Cloud including (but not limited to) configuration, metric development and generation, and troubleshooting.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensure that projects adhere to quality standards and all documentation is maintained appropriately on each project collaboration site
- Partner with consulting & portfolio to coordinate the development and incorporation of new tools, processes, and assets into the Cynergy methodology
- Coordinate with various functional groups including sales, delivery, marketing, legal, finance and resource management as needed
- Assist with the development of PowerPoint presentations and demonstration materials in preparation for internal presentations and status reports
- Standardize content across platforms and media in alignment with company established style guidelines and messaging
- Become Cynergy library (SharePoint) super-user
- Stay current on Workday’s methodology enhancements and updates and communicate internally as appropriate
- Work with various areas of the organization to ensure consistent communication and smooth transitions for process improvements and tool enhancements.
Skills & Requirements:
- Project coordination experience a plus, preferably in the IT professional services or software industry
- Ability to work in a highly deadline-driven environment with strong time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks
- Ability to work closely with remote project teams with varying seniority levels, work styles and work schedules
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote) required
- Workday, Smartsheets, and Sharepoint experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!