Project Coordinator at Iron Bow Technologies
# of openings: 1
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
The Project Coordinator works to support ongoing operations activities within the service delivery organization. This support includes the setup, scheduling, management and close-out of small projects. The Project Coordinator provides a wide range of general IT-based services that support the functional requirements of a project or customer activity. These areas may include data reporting, data quality analysis, quality assurance, system or business operations, administration or management support, technical writing or documentation support, training, or general technical expertise in support of customers’ activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the functional requirements of a project or customer activity. These areas may include project initiation, resource scheduling, status reporting, data quality analysis, quality assurance, system or business operations, administration or management support
- Manage logistical projects that require oversight on product staging, shipping, and installation
- Provide complete project fulfillment
- Perform significant work responsibilities with minimal management oversight
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office Applications: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio Strong self-management skills
- Must submit to and be able to successfully complete customer required clearance, investigative or training requirements
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records and reports for asset management, to include shipping, tracking, and verification of delivery and installation
QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE)
- Effective Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Proficient in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Education: High School Diploma, or equivalent, plus 5 years of relevant experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Able to obtain Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification upon six (6) months of hire date.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!