- 47 Winter St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Aadmi Consulting is a full lifecycle human resources consulting firm. Our clients expect quality support with their global expansion and retraction strategies, and draw from Aadmi and its partners, every aspect of global operations. We offer a fast paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment and we strive to be the best at what we do, one engagement at a time.
The Project Coordinator assists in organizing projects, product owners, and engagements with our global partners. The core responsibilities include:
- Attend opportunity sizing discussions with the sales team and partners.
- Engage in client proposal development, taking ownership of partner quotations.
- Establish project plans in Aadmi’s project software, engaging relevant team members.
- Engage with clients for project onboarding meetings.
- Oversee the implementation of work done by partners, ensuring that activities production schedules and client expectations are met.
- Report project progress to clients, partners, and internal stakeholders.
Partnership Monitoring and Reporting
- Maintain partners, partner opportunities, and partner sales in CRM.
- Work in conjunction with Sales/Partners to move leads through sales progression from initial discussion to closure and implementation.
- Report on internal key metrics such as to activity metrics, revenue share, lead generation, etc.
- Work with internal groups and partners to troubleshoot issues arising through the implementation or integration processes.
In addition, the Project Coordinator supports both the consulting and software teams, as needed.
This is a remote position and we are accepting applications from anywhere in the world. Fluent and proficient English, verbal and in writing, is required. Strong communication and tech savviness is a must.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exposure to working with people from different countries and backgrounds
- Domain knowledge (Global Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, etc.) is an asset
Professional Skills Required
- Competency in project management
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of another language is an asset (oral, written)
- Excellent in building relationship and representation
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong autonomy, with a team working focus
- Stress resistant
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity