Acorio is searching for a Project Coordinator, with experience working on IT transformation projects for enterprise Clients, to join our rapidly growing consulting team.
Acorio is the largest pure play, exclusively focused consultancy in the ServiceNow ecosystem. We are top 5 Global Partners for Certifications as well as both a Gold Services and a Gold Sales partner. We are an employer of choice in the ServiceNow industry with nothing but opportunity ahead. Acorio is headquartered in Boston with an office in Chicago, and a large remote employee base (work from home). Having been voted one of the country’s Best Workplaces in 2019 by Inc. Magazine, our culture is unique, fun and committed to excellence. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark by joining an exciting organization that is growing fast.
Why we think this position is great:
You will use your exceptional project coordinator skills, working with our project leadership team, to assist the coordination of large, complex ServiceNow projects for enterprise customers. You will also contribute to the growth of our company by helping to build out collateral, improve existing methodologies and develop best practice improvements.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with PLT (Project Leadership Team)
- Assist with coordination of project team
- Assist with project communications
- Attend project status meetings and collect / distribute minutes
- Maintain Project status and timecard reporting
- Manage Risk/Issue/Decision/Action/Decision
What you bring:
- Experience in project coordination of IT projects
- Experience with waterfall, iterative and agile projects
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Experience using project scheduling tools and MS-Office
- Great pay package with equity! Unlimited vacation and a whole array of top-notch benefits and an award-winning culture
Acorio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If this sounds like you, we’d love to connect and tell you more!