Faces & Voices of Recovery is a national advocacy organization based in Washington, D.C. working to mobilize, organize and rally the millions of Americans in recovery from addiction, their families, friends and allies in a campaign to end discrimination and achieve a just response to addiction as a public health crisis. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
** Cover letter specific to THIS job is required. **
* This is a remote position. Applicants will be required to work from their home office.*
The Project Assistant will:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
Specific project responsibilities
- Answer phone and emails and respond to requests for information and resources
- Maintain project files in online file storage system
- Host all virtual meetings through the GoToMeeting platform
- Update website as needed
- Create and distribute marketing materials
- Schedule conference calls and meetings; record meeting notes
- Ensure timely and clear communication for all matters related to the project
- Assist with collecting project data and preparing reports
- Coordinate staff travel and event logistics
- Other administrative duties
- Strong commitment and enthusiasm for recovery advocacy and the people and groups we serve around the country
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Project management experience required
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with email marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Superior internet research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate (AA) or equivalent project management experience required.
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
About Faces & Voices of Recovery: We are committed to organizing and mobilizing the millions of Americans in long-term recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs, our families, friends, and allies to speak with one voice. The organization works to change public perceptions of recovery, promote effective public policy in Washington, D.C. and in all 50 states. Faces & Voices of Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.