Project Administrator at NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
- Professional Learning
- United States
- Job ID #750
This role is open to remote candidates.
About This Role… The responsibility of this position is to organize and facilitate the execution of internal project activities. This position will be central in keeping projects visible within the department and throughout the organization. This individual will be responsible for supporting the execution of a wide range of projects of varying levels of complexity and size.
Your Next Challenge…
- Provide assistance to enable completion of internal departmental project activities
- Manage project documentation, communications, meetings, and required meeting follow up
- Support the creation of timelines and milestones for projects
- Monitor the progress of projects and identify issues affecting timely and accurate completion
- Identify obstacles in projects and escalate to the Program Manager as necessary
- Communicate with project stakeholders where required
- Perform routine maintenance tasks related to long-term or ongoing projects
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the team and the entire organization
Traits for Success…
- Ability to organize time effectively, determine priorities, and move work forward
- Ability to attend to numerous tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative to work, at times, with little direction
- Ability to create usable timelines and milestones to facilitate project progress
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), use of the Internet, databases, and SalesForce preferred.
- Strong word processing, proofing and editing skills; ability to pay close attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with a variety of individuals including team members and other NWEA teams.
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of processes and procedures and recommend improvements
- Ability to identify barriers to progress and propose solutions
Your Education and Experience…
- Minimum bachelors’ degree required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Entry-level project administration experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years organizational/ administrative or project-based support for a team or supervisor required
NWEA® is a research-based, not-for-profit organization that supports students and educators worldwide by creating assessment solutions that precisely measure growth and proficiency—and provide insights to help tailor instruction. For 40 years, NWEA has developed innovative pre-K–12 assessments, including our flagship interim assessment, MAP® Growth™; our progress monitoring and skills mastery tool, MAP® Skills™; and our reading fluency and comprehension assessment, MAP® Reading Fluency™. Educators trust our professional learning offerings to accelerate student learning and our research to support assessment validity and data interpretation. Our tools are trusted by educators in more than 9,500 schools, districts, and education agencies in 145 countries.
What We Can Offer You….
At NWEA we not only offer a competitive base salary, we offer a 15% contribution of eligible employees’ base salary to a defined contribution 403(b) retirement savings plan; career development opportunities; an awesome work culture and environment; we also offer industry-leading benefits and perks that are focused on supporting our employees’ holistic wellbeing.
NWEA strives to make diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) practices the center of our work. Our organization’s mission, Partnering to Help All Kids Learn, is the foundation for our DEIA commitment as we work to reflect, value, and support the educators, students, colleagues, and communities we serve. We seek to empower and engage all stakeholders in the research, services, solutions and products we provide, our organizational culture, and the partnerships we establish with schools, districts, states, and countries.
NWEA™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!