Program Plan and Control Analyst, Government at AT&T
Title: Program Plan and Control Analyst Government
Location: United States
- AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense.
- We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers mission.
- The USAF partnered with AT&T to consolidate multiple disparate expenditures and IT projects into a consolidated enterprise while still allowing its users to retain the ability to tailor services and service levels.
- AT&T is providing commercial IT services to the USAF to improve performance of IT services and allow re-missioning of military personnel to cyber warfighting missions.
- The AT&T Network as a Service (NaaS) team has an opening for a Program Plan & Control Analyst.
- The successful applicant must be organized, passionate and goal-oriented who understands what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how organizations succeed and change.
- The analyst will assist and advise the Director and Program Management teams by providing planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting for Department of Defense and US Air Force clients.
- Our NaaS team is dedicated to improving the USAF IT experience through commercial services to increase mission effectiveness.
- It supports the AF Program Management Office, Air Combat Command, 16AF and subordinated units delivering high-availability and secure network capabilities.
- Implements multiple complex project/program initiatives typically requiring confidentiality and enterprise-level visibility to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives
- Performs various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis
- Reviews, approves, and logs invoices for labor rate and spend accuracy
- Manages expense reports
- Traces and manages clearance requests
- Maintains personnel and staffing requirements and information
- Facilitates contract financial requirements and review requests
- Prepares monthly cost and travel reports for clients
- Supports production and finalization of monthly status reports
- Reviews project hours and costs to assist in managing funding needs
- Effectively communicate with corporate staff on project accounting, contracts, and human resources issues
- Other duties as assigned
Required Clearance: TS eligible (#topsecret)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience
- High proficiency in
- MS Office Suite (emphasis on Excel and Word)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency in HTML
- Comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Ability to collaborate with counterparts in other organizations and at senior levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and work accuracy
- Clear, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- One year supporting USAF and/or Cyberspace clients
- Familiarity with AT&T systems, such as
- CAPs (entry and approval)
- ROME (opportunities, BET)
- Supplier Webtool
This is a work from home position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #virtualwork
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!