Program Placement Specialist at Risk Strategies
Program Placement Specialist
- United States
The Program Placement Specialist is an exciting new role that affords an opportunity to gain national exposure within our company by assisting in the implementation, execution and performance of our National Programs. Working within the National Brokerage Team, the Program Placement Specialist will collaborate with our Regional, Industry and Product-Line Practice Leaders and our Producers/Account Service Teams to deliver a best in class product offering to our clients. As part of the National Brokerage Team, you will work in a fast-paced, exciting, collaborative and rewarding environment, helping to provide solutions for our clients and our colleagues across the country. The Program Placement Specialist role is key to the success of our National Programs as you will have direct involvement in facilitating eligible placements through our programs across various product lines and industries resulting in a better client experience and enhancing revenue.
This role provides a great opportunity to learn the insurance brokerage business, gain knowledge of various forms of insurance and work with our colleagues and insurance company partners nationally. It is suitable for those starting out or for those who are looking for a rewarding new career path.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as the key contact for our associates helping them navigate their placements through our National Programs
- Utilize database to capture information and track status within our platform
- Assist carrier partners in obtaining required information in order to provide quotations
- Become a solution provider for our associates by providing a high level of customer service and expertise
- Expand industry and product knowledge for relationship building while enhancing industry acumen
- Advocate on behalf of internal brokers with partner Insurance Carriers
- High energy and excitement around the implementation of various company initiatives, namely our National Programs
- Ability to learn to gain a broad understanding of the insurance industry and various lines of business
- Someone who embraces technology and can identify improved efficiencies in order to provide a better client experience.
- Exceptional organizational, timemanagement skills and attention to detail
- Communicate effectively, professionally and with a great deal of pride
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!