Program Manager – Release Marketing at Box
Title: Program Manager – Release Marketing (Remote)
- Location: US Remote
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the Content Cloud. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We have powerful products, features, and resources, but most importantly, these come together to solve customers’ most significant business problems. At Box, we are helping individuals and businesses revolutionize how they get work done, giving them better and easier ways to share, manage, and collaborate on business information. As a program manager of Release Marketing at Box, you’ll play a critical role in driving our go-to-market activities to ensure on-time delivery of product launches.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive the end-to-end release marketing process, from the planning of GTM activities through to launch to production
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including go-to-market teams, product operations, product marketing, to understand tasks and deliverables that are essential for launch and drive delivery of those tasks and deliverables
- Partner closely with operational teams (legal, technical accounting, go-to-market ops) to identify and resolve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Facilitate conversations and drive consensus for complex, ambiguous problems with diverse, sometimes conflicting viewpoints
- Drive the end-to-end quarterly product roadmap creation process
- Partner deeply with product marketing to develop and execute quarterly marketing plans, launch tiering, and key product launches
- Create and maintain a single source of truth that cross-functional stakeholders can use to keep track of product release timing, status, and details
- Create lightweight marketing materials, in partnership with product marketing and technical writing teams
WHO YOU ARE:
- Exceptional collaborator with an ability to lead and coordinate complex, cross-functional initiatives
- 2-3 years of program and project management experience, preferably in Marketing or Product
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience working with SmartSheets, gsheets or related project management tools
- Proven ability to excel in the face of ambiguity and responding to changing needs or shifting priorities while minimizing project impact
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well within time constraints to meet critical business needs
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!