Program Manager of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
ANYWHERE IN US
The Program Manager will manage and execute diversity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives at Articulate. Reporting to the VP of People, the person in this role will champion and build upon our efforts to create and implement programs that promote a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging and grow our diverse employee population.
In addition to executing diversity, inclusion, and belonging goals and objectives, the Program Manager will review and monitor data to measure inclusion; design initiatives aimed at improving diversity and inclusion; partner with and support Employee Resource Groups; and develop learning opportunities in the form of brown bags, training, written materials, and more.
- Act as a subject matter expert to internal and external partners on diversity and inclusion trends, best practices, programs, and initiatives
- Develop, implement, and facilitate training programs that foster a culture of equality and equity in the form of e-learning and facilitated learning sessions
- Schedule and facilitate the “I’m Not Racist Am I?” course with new hires
- Consult with key stakeholders on diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Administer our annual inclusion engagement survey, then analyze results and make recommendations on areas of improvement
- Design and execute initiatives aimed at improving diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Manage the diversity, inclusion, and belonging committee
- Partner with, grow, and support our Employee Resource Groups
- Work closely with the People team to build underrepresented talent pipelines through online sourcing, events, partnerships and sponsorships, and sourcing campaigns
- Execute programs that foster growth, development, and retention of diverse employees
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years’ experience doing diversity and inclusion work with effective results
- Ability to work effectively with multicultural/racial/ethnic/diverse populations
- Knowledge of best practices in the areas of diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Ability to facilitate training around diversity, inclusion, and belonging concepts and practices
- Ability to gain trust across a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent program and project management skills, with the ability to think and execute programmatically
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high EQ
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.