Program Manager, Marketing Operations
Are you a confident, tenacious and organized person? A creative problem solver and love working on projects from start to finish?
Yesler is looking for a talented Marketing Operations Program Manager who will oversee all phases of project delivery with one of our most strategic accounts. This role will work in a dynamic marketing centric environment, regularly collaborating with local clients, global marketers, and agency contributors, to orchestrate their various Global Measurement initiatives for overall digital campaign effectiveness.
Marketing has evolved. It’s not just about being a curator and promoter of the company brand. Today’s marketing organizations need to work collaboratively across their organizations to ensure their story is being communicated to customers and achieving the outcome that matters mostmeasurable results. Yesler delivers expertise in content strategy, customer engagement, business intelligence, and marketing operations to help our clients accomplish these goals. We work to tie our client’s marketing efforts to specific sales and business targets, demonstrating the return on marketing investment (ROMI) and driving digital strategy.
- Lead partner relationships and communication, ensuring a high level of visibility and accountability
- Handle project deadlines to ensure on-time delivery while maintaining a high quality of campaign asset, reporting, and lead management deliverables
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for campaign planning and production
- Use various marketing systems and tools to plan, execute, and report on campaigns
- Use data to drive campaign innovation, actively making recommendations to key partners
- Manage campaign communication and documentation across several channels, including SharePoint and other project management tools
- Work closely with multiple partners and teams to define, document and implement process workflows
- Use Project Management or Kanban software to track work items and communicate progress to partners effectively
- Identify and drive Process Optimizations to improve the efficiency of marketing campaign execution and delivery
- Oversee with the Yesler Account Team to provide quarterly status updates on projects
- Build and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows and communication standards
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, or related business experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel capabilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with project management tools and Kanban software
- Experience defining and implementing Operational Best Practices in a dynamic environment
- Prior agency experience preferred
Experience in one or more of the following strongly preferred:
- Demand Management
- Tele/Lead Processing
- Lead Routing
- Contact Management
- Sales Readiness
- Sales Funnel Management
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we’re a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We’ve earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.