Program Manager – Communication and Events at Renaissance Learning
Program Manager – Communication & Events
- Home Office, Minneapolis, MN or Remote, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance, you join a global leader in pre-K12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matterscreating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
The Program Manager – Communications & Events for Renaissance will play a crucial role in developing, implementing and executing strategies for internal communication and engagement programs.
We are looking for an experienced person to bring our product messaging, core values and go-to-market strategies to life through a creative and new perspective to drive focus on our key initiatives, and to encourage our internal teams and employees all over the world to lead and work with a customer-first mentality. You will work in close collaboration with our Product and Marketing teams to align with company activities and messaging.
- Drive transparency and consistency with our messages across channels and audiences, including understanding the Renaissance brand and positioning
- Build and lead our programs and events for Sales internal events
- Interact with Senior Executives and extended teams to develop Sales communications
- 3-5 + years of experience in a marketing role, or a combination of Strategy, Program Management, Communications, and Business Operations field
- Master storyteller with a proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present ideas to an Executive audience
- High energy to optimally drive projects with minimal mentorship
- Proven experience thinking out-of-the-box and solving tough strategic problems; demonstrated ability to structure sophisticated problems and develop solutions
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Strong desire to learn, experiment, and innovate with technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: This job can be performed anywhere in the US except for Colorado.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve all children and adults who represent all ability levels…and backgrounds, is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you’re open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!