Program Manager at Ware Malcomb
- United States
- Full Time
Ware Malcomb has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to join our team! This position could be based in any of our 24 offices or remote.
Programs Managers are responsible for developing a program’s objectives and strategy to assess how it will impact the department, business, and organization. You will define and oversee the projects to reach their targeted goals and implement strategic tasks that align new programs with the organization’s business strategy and goals.
This position will focus on high levels of coordination for programs and clients which include 1 in 3 Fortune 500 companies. Types of projects include high tech manufacturing and logistics facilities, automated distribution, retail, robotics, electric vehicles, aviation, sustainable and green technologies.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Accomplish strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
- Plan and monitor overall program execution
- Project coordination and project team management
- Create and maintain program budgets
- Manager resources across multiple projects
- Stakeholder communications, negotiations, and problem-solving
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contribution
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and prepare action plans
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, and identifying trends determining system improvements, and implementing change
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
Program Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience within the field of architecture, construction or real estate and a minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Program Management experience including staffing, planning, and people management, managing performance and profitability, financial planning, promoting process improvement and strategic planning
- Adept at dealing with complexity, analyzing information, conflict resolution and implementing company vision
- Highly analytical and organized
- Excellent teambuilders
- Great negotiator and influencer
- Must have exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Preferred equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!