Program Manager at BillGO
- Fort Collins, CO or Remote
You are a Senior Program Manager with extensive hands-on experience running complex multi-faceted & cross-organizational programs. In addition to being hands on, you will have led, and can form your own team and oversee their complex work. You will lead with calm control, keeping us and our partners on the front foot, by seeing around corners, driving with stamina and side stepping drama.
As we begin and continue large complex integrations with big banks and other financial institutions, you will help us jointly develop a command-and-control mindset which will help our partners and BillGO bring improved financial lives to our customers.
You’ll do this by being the grand orchestrator, communicating and collaborating with all key cross functional teams made of stakeholders/partners inside and outside of BillGO; Sales, Product, Engineering, Legal, Compliance & clients. You’ll develop realistic plans & milestones and keep teams coordinated for seamless execution against them. You’ll give our clients confidence that what we say, we do, and you’ll form a team of equal minded Program leads that will help us grow.
To help us scale, you’ll put in place business processes that add rigor & discipline, encourage quality, yet speed us up, not slow the implementation and delivery process. You’ll form a reporting methodology that allows all involved to understand, at a glance where key milestones are and what project risks or issues are yet to be overcome.
- Hands on, run complex projects
- Ability to translate contract items to actions
- You’ll establish and form routines and systems that scale and speed delivery
- You’ll scale ahead of time, creating a team & set of processes to meet our fast growing needs
- Report to senior execs in and outside BillGO.
- 10 years + complex FI program delivery, you’ll have seen it all
- BillGO is a Payment product that will improve the lives of millions of users, so Payment & banking experience is key
- Experience in delivering technical digital projects that can morph or become ambiguous
- Knowledge of how Financial Institutions work and their delivery complexities
- Superb problem-solving skills, relentless attention to detail, able to help solve complex issues
- C-suite presentations, succinct, clear and polished
- Big enough to hold people accountable, regardless of seniority
- You can do all this and still tell a joke at the Friday happy hour
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!