Program Manager at CBRE
Program Manager – Remote
- United States
- Project/Program Management
The purpose of this position is to provide Program Management from low to medium cross-functional projects and programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads low to medium cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process. Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline. Ensures all functions remain on schedule and issues get resolved or escalated. Responsible for program is competition.
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline). Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and leads project team through implementation and completion.
- Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs. Provides appropriate levels of detail, and summarizes complex issues succinctly.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program. May contract and manage vendors. May provide consultation on complex low to medium scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Creates, maintains & distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports and updated Gantt charts.
- May manage/oversee a team who are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs. Serves as the primary client contact and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Minimum four years of related experience. Prior Supervisory experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- PgMP (Program Management Professional) or PMP (Project Management Professional) certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Strong process skills, negotiating, decision-making and analytical skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional/client relationships.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!