Program Associate III at Public Health Institute
Program Associate III
Posting Number: #049-20
Position Title: Program Associate III (Part-Time)
The Population Health Innovation Lab (PHIL) is seeking a Program Associate III to assist with the development of curriculum and related materials focused on Accountable Communities for Health (ACH), a multisector collaborative functioning in California and other states.
PHIL is a program of the Public Health Institute (PHI), an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, we are at the forefront of research and innovations to improve the efficacy of public health statewide, nationally and internationally. PHI was distinguished as one of the top 50 “Best Non-profit Organizations to Work For” by the Non-Profit Times in a national search. To learn more about our meaningful work visit www.phi.org.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating and managing activities and timelines for projects
- Implementing in-depth interviews and developing project-specific reports
- Assisting in creating tables, charts, and final reports
- Assisting in curriculum development that supports the ACH Competency Domains and related competencies
- Supporting other staff on projects as needed (e.g. project management, process improvement and reporting
- Implementing activities in support of the program, including implementation of work plan activities, conducting programmatic and literature reviews
- Developing communications, such as newsletters and briefing documents
- Developing content for the ACH website and maintaining website content as needed
- Developing and managing relationships with relevant partners
- Developing presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nutrition, Public Policy or a related field
- 7 years of experience in Public Health, Nutrition, Public Policy, or a related field including experience in developing curriculum as well as developing, overseeing, and managing workplans.
How to Apply
The Public Health Institute is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We recognize the value of having a staff that brings a wide range of perspectives to this work based on language, ethnicity, race, gender, socio-economic background, political beliefs, disability and sexual-orientation. We are committed to maintaining a diverse, multicultural working environment and particularly support applications from individuals with lived experience in the communities we seek to serve.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Nutrition, Public Policy or a related field
- This is a part-time (20 hours per week) time-limited (April 1st to August 31st) position based remotely.
- This position is eligible for PHI’s full suite of benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and generous time off.
- To apply for any position, you must create an account on PHI’s job application site (www.phi.jobs). After creating your account, you may search job listings for open positions and apply. To apply for this specific position, click here .
- This position requires that you submit resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please describe why you are enthusiastic about this opportunity and why you think you are a good fit for the position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!