Title: Program Assistant
Location: Anywhere In The U.S.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with Monthly Certified Mentor Training
- Answering questions during meeting via chat box, verbally, or via email
- Takes attendance
- Maintain accurate records of Mentors and Mentees
- Provide monthly updated agent lists for each state
- Assist with implementation of any changes and updates to eXpand as needed
- Performs Monthly Audit on Mentors for requirement compliance
- Issue Certificates for New Mentors.
- Compile list of Mentors Certified for each month and coordinate with Marketing Department to process certificates
- Email Welcome email to new Mentors with links for Certificates and Logos and other pertinent information.
- Post same links on Workplace Certified Mentors page.
- Monitoring and answering questions by email, chats, Workplace Group posts comments etc..
- Assist Program Manager with Broker and Mentor related disputes, reassignments, questions and complaints
- Attend regularly scheduled department meetings and take meeting minutes
- Utilize and manage department Trello board
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- High school Diploma/GED required
- BA/BS in business administration or related field preferred
- 2+ years in office administration/support
- Real Estate experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite