(Inside Sales Rep)
If you’re a proven inside sales champion with excellent customer service skills who appreciates the art of building relationships by listening and relating to customers’ needs while thriving in a remote team environment, then this role may be for you. As Program Advisor, you must have a genuinely warm and polite demeanor, a positive outlook, be professional and articulate in your verbal and written communications, and efficient in your actions. You must be able to handle many tasks at once and be independently motivated while collaborating with coworkers from multiple departments.
The Program Advisor role is an essential part of GreatAuPair’s excellent customer service. The Program Advisor serves as the first point of contact for new customers and is therefore the most important outward facing representation of GreatAuPair. The Program Advisor is responsible for making outbound calls to families and answering incoming phone calls and emails, to understand the customers’ needs and to represent the value of the GreatAuPair J-1 Au Pair Program. Your goals will be to help host families complete their application with ease and confidence, then support them to find the best au pair match from our pool of qualified au pair candidates.
The successful candidate could be characterized as a confident, quick learner with superior communication skills and a commitment to quality customer service that is second to none. You are a smart professional who is capable of helping host families understand the value and benefits of the au pair program. You have superior organization and time management skills that help you to juggle competing priorities and customer needs. Your entrepreneurial spirit creates a “can-do” attitude and your ability to think outside of the box will allow you to bring forward new ideas to enhance your department. You have a minimum of 4 years of similar experience, a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Google docs, database systems; Internet and social media tools.
The Program Advisor reports to the Host Family Services Manager in the Sales and Marketing department and is responsible for converting leads into customers to meet monthly sales goals for host family recruitment.
Competitive base + commission. Earning potential of $45K+.
Position will be contract to permanent after successful three-month trial.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities, assets, skills and experience
- This is a full-time, remote position with benefits for the right professional
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- 4-year degree or similar experience
- 4+ years of experience in sales/marketing, recruitment, hospitality, administration, communications or human resources
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, coworkers, partners, government entities, and others critical to the agency’s success
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail with the ability to multi- task
- Ability to manage high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, database, Internet and social media applications
- Passion for cultural exchange program development
- Passion for increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude with the confidence to back it up
- Must be kind, authentic, friendly and courteous
- Promotional and sales experience plus
- Strong preference for second/third language skills – a definite plus
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Program Advisor has the following duties and responsibilities
- Represent the company as the primary point of contact for new host family customers via phone and email; directing inbound calls to appropriate staff as needed
- Quickly and professionally resolve customer issues by providing guidance and information regarding company services, products, procedures and terms
- Establish and build trust with customers at every opportunity
- Promote the value of company’s services to customers
- Receive and process sales calls when customers wish to pay by phone
- Call and email new leads and assist applying host families to ensure timely application completion
- Monitor and report ongoing progress of families in application
- Update online customer records as required for all transactions
- Monitor and maintain leads and tasks in the CRM
- Establish follow up schedules and tasks for aging leads to keep them current
- Update internal account records to ensure synchronized data between the CRM and customer Grid system
- Provide management with regular activity status reports
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Handoff successful applicants to Placement Specialist
- Conduct reference checks for matched families
- Maintain family file folders to ensure DoS compliance
- Other tasks and duties assigned by the HFS Manager
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and placement goals
- Meet or exceed Department of State compliance regulations