Professional Development Instructor at Kuder
Professional Development Instructor – Contractor
- Level Experienced
- Job Location Undisclosed
- Remote Type N/A
- Position Type Contractor
- Education Level 4 Year Degree
- Salary Range Undisclosed
- Travel Percentage Undisclosed
- Job Shift Undisclosed
- Job Category Training
- Location: Remote
- Contracted hours: average of 30 hours per week
The Professional Development Instructor position is responsible for delivering Kuder’s 30-hour Career Advisor Training®: Advanced™ professional development course following course guidelines and utilizing an online learning management system to engage with students.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide course instruction which includes webinar presentations and discussions, online discussions, grading, student individual feedback and interaction, and submission of documentation for completion and/or certification.
- Conduct and manage online conferences (using Zoom) of ten to twenty participants; including recording attendance and participation of students, sharing your screen to display documents, PowerPoint lectures, and online resources.
- Engage in meaningful and informative course content conversations with students on discussion boards, web conferences, emails, and phone calls to facilitate course engagement and learning.
- Work with colleagues and clients to gather student lists and information and provide completion materials and information.
- Share ideas and recommendations as well as participant feedback for course improvements.
- Develop an understanding of Kuder products and services and display product knowledge through interactive and engaging demonstrations.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate data and documentation to the professional development administrator.
- Report on course outcomes and assist the administrator in recognizing and celebrating the achievements and contributions of students.
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) credential or Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP).
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience and on-the-job training.
- Ability to travel and deliver in-person instruction if needed, a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, training, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and yet build critical relationships with colleagues and students.
- Ability to work respectfully and equally with a diverse population of students from around the globe.
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and verbally as appropriate for the needs of a diverse audience from various backgrounds, expertise and cultures.
- Proficient and acute learner with technology including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), e-learning platforms, webinar tools, and Internet-based systems and programs.
- Organized and responsive with scheduling and contacting.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At this time, we’re not able to consider candidates needing sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, wed hope you continue to keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!