We are looking for a Production Designer to work collaboratively with our Creative Director and Art Directors, as well as freelance teammates, to create engaging designs and presentations for our purpose-driven clients.
If working on a highly creative team to develop digital solutions for brands with a cause and impactful organizations sounds inspiring, then this is the role for you! In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you.
Location: Position is remote.
The priorities for this role include:
- Create engaging pitch presentations to convey creative ideas to clients.
- Be a productive and collaborative member of our creative team, which includes freelancers, to develop and present digital product and experience solutions for a range of cause-based clients.
- Work with our marketing strategists to assemble creative presentations on time in an organized way.
- Work with our account managers to facilitate scheduling and execution of refinement steps and final deliverables.
- Produce breakout creative executions according to specs.
- Keep current on new techniques and technologies, and constantly seek inspiration around you
- Help create a positive, fun, playful working environment through your unique personality and passions.
- Take direction well from our Creative Director and Lead (Senior) Designer to understand project requirements and concepts.
- Produce final design assets (e.g. banners, emails, social media assets, print, etc.).
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work.
Guru’s Production Designer must possess the following qualities:
- A passion for doing good in the world.
- 3+ years of design experience; in school or 1-3 years out of school.
- Extensive understanding of graphics programs (e.g., the usual suspects, such as the Adobe
- Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Mac platform, basic understanding of programming and willingness to be resourceful and extend technical knowledge where needed.
- Ability and willingness to bring fresh, new, relevant solutions to the table in collaboration with the Creative Director and Lead (Senior) Designer.
- Strong ability for translating design or creative direction into creative assets.
- Ability to organize and design client facing presentations.
- Ability to manage time, stay on deadline and communicate effectively.
- Develop clean, professional-level mechanical files for submission to developers and/or clients.
- An impeccable eye for detail.