Production Assistant at Apartment Therapy
Part-Time Production Assistant
at Apartment Therapy Media (View all jobs)
New York, NY OR Remote
Apartment Therapy Media helps people live happily and healthily in their homes. Since Maxwell Ryan founded Apartment Therapy in 2004, it has become an award-winning authority of design inspiration and real-life home solutions while Kitchn has earned its place as the go-to resource for home cooks looking to plan and prep better meals for their families. Recently, we launched Cubby (CubbyAtHome.com) as the third property in our network, focusing on parenting and life with kids at home. Together, the three sites reach over 650 million people every month across all platforms and we have more than 135 people working from across the U.S. (and internationally!), in addition to our sunny NYC office & studio.
Apartment Therapy is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) production assistant to support our daily editorial operations. This position can be remote or based in our NYC offices. The role will report to Apartment Therapy’s Managing Editor.
- Build daily and weekly posts for the Apartment Therapy editors in WordPress
- Upload, tag, and credit photos into our photo management system
- Update our homepage daily
- Pay freelance contributors through Shortlist, our company’s payment tool, working with the editors to make sure writers are paid in a timely manner, being mindful of our overall budget
- Create and manage projects and tasks in Asana, a workflow management system
- Support the editorial team with other tasks, as needed
- Experience and proficiency with content management systems
- Top-notch organizational and time management skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, and adjust strategy and execution in the face of new information
Apartment Therapy Media is an equal opportunity employer that works to foster diversity and inclusion. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, orientation, religion, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.