Looking for a Production Artist who is available for a fully remote 8 months opportunity with potential for extension! This role is production focused in the labeling and barcode space managing strict adherence to brand standards in relation to sizing and layout.
Location: Remote (U.S. Based must be able to work EST hours)
Type: 8 month 40 hours a week contract with potential for extension
Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Executes design solutions as directed against established creative, or repurposes existing designs and artwork for new uses
- Revises and updates existing design deliverables
- Prepares production-ready files to appropriate production specifications
- Responsible for pre-flighting all production files assigned to ensure quality
- Responsible for QC to ensure all files contain all correct elements needed for production of final deliverables
- Checks files to ensure that all settings are correct including color, image resolution and output settings
- Corrects all inconsistencies and mistakes in the art file before its release. Including: typesetting revisions, scaling artwork, photo retouching, correcting vector artwork, color corrections/adjustments and page sequence/imposition revisions
- Works with Print Management team and Vendors to troubleshoot and problem solve production issues on files
- Ensures all files are correct and final before archiving
- Provides technical guidance based on project needs/complexity to meet production specifications and standards
- Maintains and updates images, photos, videos and work products in appropriate asset management system
- Adheres to brand standards
Production Artist Requirements:
- Strong experience with labeling, barcode and SKU production work
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Remote abilities utilizing own computer and Creative Cloud access
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.