Product UX Designer at Accelevents
Product UX Designer
Accelevents, a virtual & hybrid events platform, is a rapidly growing seed-stage startup hiring aggressively to support our expansion. At Accelevents, we are passionate about our team, our culture, our technology, and customer success.
WE FOCUS ON OUR CLIENTS
As event experts ourselves, we identify with our clients and focus on delivering the best possible experience for them.
WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
We know that our people are the key to creating a successful experience for our clients, making our team our most valuable asset!
WE EMBRACE THE NEW REMOTE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
As a remote employee you will never feel disconnected from the team – between messaging on Slack, joining weekly team video calls, one on one conversations with managers and colleagues, and our monthly full team happy hour, you will feel like we’re all in the same office!
WE REWARD SUCCESS
Regardless of your area of expertise, consistent success will be rewarded with opportunity and upward mobility.
WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of our employees and our clients. We are committed to equity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and believe that diversity drives our innovation and culture. We strive to create a workforce that represents the global reach of our client base.
Accelevents is seeking a Product UX Designer to lead product design of our rapidly growing virtual events platform. This person will report to the Product Manager and collaborate with teams across the company to align product design with our ambitious vision. This is a great opportunity for a creative leader looking to make a significant impact on the bottom line of an innovative, customer-focused company.
The Product UX Designer is expected to:
- Establish and execute on a design vision in collaboration with senior leaders at the company
- Work closely with product managers to enhance UX and introduce new functionality
- Ensure the design of the platform is appealing to our customers and is easy to use
- Be an expert in the Accelevents platform, incorporating feedback from all teams to ensure we’re constantly pushing to provide the best possible user experience for our customers
- Seek feedback and leverage data from the design community and other external sources to ensure our product is viewed positively in an increasingly competitive landscape
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience working in SaaS product design and development
- Strong UX and visual design skills, with the ability to collaborate and iterate with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a remote environment, preferably in a startup
- Passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
- Demonstrated success in translating customer feedback into product improvements that exceed customer expectations
- An entrepreneurial spirit, needing minimal guidance to come up with creative solutions to problems
Please note: this role is remote but only in the United States and requires the appropriate work authorization.
Why work with us?
- Join an exciting and fast-paced company where your work improves the company every day
- Help us grow and refine the best virtual events platform on the market, while growing and developing yourself as an individual
- Take advantage of significant opportunity for professional growth and ability to see the results of your hard work quickly
- Enjoy a permanently remote working environment that was established pre-2020
- Contribute to a strong culture of positivity, teamwork, and fun!
- For full-time employees based in the U.S, be covered by a competitive benefits package including:
- Strong healthcare plan with 100% of employee premiums paid for medical, dental, and vision coverage and 40% of premiums paid for dependents
- Annual contributions to a health savings account (HSA) by Accelevents depending on the healthcare plan chosen
- Short-term disability and long-term disability plans
- Accelevents-sponsored life insurance
- Holiday schedule following the stock market holiday calendar plus three floating holidays
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation, sick/wellness, and personal leave, with a recommended minimum of 15 days off per year
- Technology reimbursement for office equipment
Accelevents is an all-in-one virtual & hybrid events platform that empowers event organizers and marketing professionals to create authentic human connections and memorable experiences. As a leading event technology platform, Accelevents is redefining the way brands connect with their audiences with a user-friendly yet robust set of customizable and interactive features. Attendees can watch keynote talks, attend multiple breakout sessions, engage within workshops, interact with virtual exhibitors, network with groups or individuals, answer polls, download materials, and participate in live chats. Accelevents supports multi-faceted online, hybrid, and in-person conferences, summits, fundraisers, educational seminars, team building events, community networking, festivals, and more.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!