Product Support Representative II at Central Square Technologies
Product Support Representative II
- Remote – US
- Full Time
CentralSquare is a unique enterprise software company whose mission is to build safer and smarter communities. The company serves over 7,600 government and public safety organizations in North America, from large cities to counties and towns of every size, by providing software for managing public safety and public administration. The company employs over 2,000 individuals in multiple locations in the U.S. and Canada. Working at CentralSquare provides the opportunity to help improve the public experience through software that impacts the lives of 3 in 4 citizens. More information is available at www.CentralSquare.com.
Its technology platform for public safety includes 911 call management, computer-aided dispatch, records management, mobile, citations, evidence management and corrections. The company’s software empowers first responders to do their jobs as effectively as possible, helping them to save more lives.
For public administration agencies, CentralSquare provides software for finance, human capital management, payroll, utility billing, citizen engagement, asset management, regulatory compliance and community development. For government-owned hospitals and clinics, it provides patient information, compliance and analytics software.
CentralSquare has the backing of two of the most successful private equity firms: Vista Equity Partners and Bain Capital. The company was formed by these investors in late 2018 by the merger of Superion, TriTech along with Zuercher, and the public sector and healthcare business of Aptean.
Both firms are committed to providing the support necessary to maintain CentralSquare’s outstanding growth trajectory. The company has significant growth plans driven by continued product innovation, customer and market expansion and the shift from on-premises licensed software to a more cloud-based SaaS model.
This position is primarily responsible for responding and assisting our customers requests for assistance and guidance with our software products and services using technical troubleshooting skills. It is important that the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved through prompt and complete resolution of customer issues. Responsible for maintaining a competitive edge by knowing CentralSquare software, industry rules, regulations and competitors. As a representative of the company to our customers, it is expected to portray a positive and professional image of the company at all times.
This position is open to remote candidates in both Canada and the United States.
- Receives, researches and answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, and services offered by the company.
- Remains thoroughly knowledgeable regarding company product and service offerings.
- Works with customers to offer alternatives to seemingly unresolvable problems.
- Receives and answers inquiries from departments regarding customer service issues.
- Works with peers, superiors and subordinates as well as other departments to ensure that customer issues, inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to and/or resolved.
- Follows-up on customer inquiries and researches the problem(s) to assure that there is a satisfactory closure.
- Ensures accurate customer and call information is entered into the CRM (Customer Relations Management) software.
- Documents accurate records of the customer problem and resolution into the CRM software.
- Monitors, evaluates and presents solutions to potential problem areas.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations regarding revisions to current customer support policies and procedures.
- Remains current on company and department changes in policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with existing department and company policies, procedures and practices.
- Identifies and presents training needs to supervisor.
- Participates in inter and intra department meetings in order to maintain open channels of communications between individuals and departments.
- Attends educational seminars as required.
- An associate’s degree in a related field or 3-5 years of experience in PC help desk environment or technical environment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of windows based computer software and hardware.
- Experience in the public safety industry is helpful, but not required.
- First-rate interpersonal skills, positive client service skills, problem-solving skills and writing skills necessary.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team
CentralSquare Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!