Product Strategist at HappyFunCorp
- Location: Remote, Remote US
- New York, New York, United States
Seeking a Product Strategist to work directly with one of our clients in a collaborative agile environment. The client is a prominent brand in their vertical. You would be driving the strategy and development of their digital presence with the goal of surpassing their competition in the digital space.
Specifically, you will…
- Lead the client through a process of discovery with the primary goal of understanding the client’s goals, conducting research, leading strategy sessions, and ultimately delivering an actionable proposal
- Understand the client’s current online experience, gleaned from direct observation and both qualitative and quantitative research
- Identify the client’s target users including their needs and their wants
- Understand the client’s competitive landscape
- Offer insights and possible paths forward in developing the next-generation digital experience
- Identify business strategies that solve problems for customers and grow our KPIs
- Document context and present insights to senior management and key stakeholders
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
- First and foremost – Happy and Fun – it’s all in the name
- Then the other stuff: Maturity, Initiative, Solution-mindedness, Emotional Intelligence, Humility, Generosity, generally good to be on a team with…
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!
- Previous experience as a product strategist with a focus in User Experience and has had a previous role at a technology company or agency
- Capable of analyzing findings and translating those findings into insights and prioritizing those insights into a product vision
- A history of strong communication skills including communicating strategy that aligns with business goals to key stakeholders
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations (including recommendations) to senior management
- Experienced in conducting market research and competitive analysis to define business cases and prioritize platform requirements
- Strong service design experience and knowledge of tools for usability, behavior tracking, and customer relationship management
- Ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
- Excellent leadership skills exemplifying the ability to collaborate with designers, developers, and business stakeholders while maintaining transparency and setting clear expectations
- Bonus if you have experience on projects that involved building consumer applications in or around the real estate industry
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Fully Remote Work Culture
- Opportunity to work on cool projects with amazing people!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!