Product Owner at 90 Seconds
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to analyze and define product requirements for the 90 Seconds product development, and translate them into clear specifications, keep on-top of backlogs to ensure we’re shipping quality product, efficiently.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and define product requirements and translate them into clear specifications.
- Create and prioritize product backlog user stories.
- Provide testing feedback in terms of product quality and usability of released features.
- Create and manage product documentation process to create a centralized product knowledge platform.
- Analyze market trends and define product requirements.
Who you are
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner, in Scrum methodology.
- Strong analytic skills and data-driven thinking, with a good understanding of technical dependencies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with confidence to present clear, articulate recommendations and challenges about all-things Product.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with a global team online.
- You are highly organized, structured and excel in delegating work.
- You are self-motivated and take ownership.
- Extensive experience with Jira, Figma.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with lightweight methodology.
- Acceptance testing experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!