Product Operations at IHS
- US Remote
Product ops build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing product strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, best practices, budgeting, and reporting.
- Product ops is ultimately responsible for ensuring product teams are held accountable to their outcomes and ensuring the product organization is set up to scale consistently and with low friction.
- Product Operations Role provides data inputs that connect software development to business outcomes.
- Data essential to the PM to make product decisions focused on efficiently. You see how to Help deliver value faster to customers by shortening feedback loops
- Operate as the right-hand person to Product leadership
- Have a 360 view of the digital organization
- Remove blockers to evidence-based decision-making
- Sharing knowledge within the organization
- Brings order and efficiency in the inputs towards successful product development
- Own the definition and execution of the Issuer Solutions product development flow
- Recommend and implement optimizations to the product development timeline
- Create and maintain visually compelling and interactive roadmap views in collaborations with PMs and help PMs to meet project milestones.
- Implement standard processes for design and product teams ranging from kick-offs to communications, announcements and reinforce the processes, policies, and practices
- Help communicate important changes from leadership to all the teams within and outside of Digital
- Translate complex dependencies into adaptive resourcing when plans change
- Help senior leadership understand the big picture, risks, dependencies
- Evangelize Agile methodologies
- Maintaining templates, guidelines, how-to references and resources
- 5+ years of product experience preferred
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!