Product Operations Manager at Calm.com
Product Operations Manager
Remote, United States
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our B2B team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm for Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
Our B2B Business Operations team is made up of endlessly curious, strategic thinkers and doers. This small team will push each other intellectually and operationally to help implement the most important strategic initiatives within Calm.
What You’ll Do:
Product Operations at Calm will be responsible for ensuring any new Calm for Business product features or new product offerings are launched and implemented as seamlessly as possible. This includes partnering closely with Sales, Account Management and Customer Success to ensure they have what they need to support the new product changes. Product Operations will also track success of product features by answering the question: did this product feature meet the KPIs and metric targets we had anticipated when prioritizing this feature?
- Partner closely with B2B product, sales and customer success to understand the roadmap of product features and new offerings that require changes to customer-facing materials and process
- Work with marketing and design to update customer-facing assets
- Build roll-out, implementation, communication plans for product launches
- Track success of new product features by measuring against predetermined KPIs
- Define an impact model to assist with the prioritization of projects across a number of product teams
- Develop an effective intake process to identify problems and key insights across the B2B team
- Develop a standardized rollout plan for small to large product rollouts
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience in product operations, product management, analytics, change management or consulting experience
- Prior experience working within or with product teams
- Prior experience rolling out complex products and process changes to internal teams
- SQL proficiency
- You take pride in building and delivering high quality experiences
- Experience with a digital health organization strongly preferred
- High-growth startup experience is preferred
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce, Hubspot, Tableau