Product Operations Coordinator at Amplify Education
Title: Product Operations Coordinator
- Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time Freelance
- A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment.
- Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves.
- Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math.
- Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
- Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country.
- We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education – and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech.
- While others try to shrink the learning experience into technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
- Amplify works with educators across the country – and about 2 million students – on early literacy development.
- Although we’re a technology company, we don’t believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license.
- Instead, it’s just beginning – we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
- Amplify is looking for a Product Operations (Product Ops) Coordinator to join the team.
- This person will work on the product team to support Amplify’s Supplemental programs by providing operational support for Amplify’s growing line of Supplemental products and services.
Responsibilities of the Product Operations Coordinator:
- The Product Ops Coordinator will ensure that the voice of our customers is represented in product development by collecting and sharing user feedback.
- Refine processes to obtain user feedback regarding forthcoming features – this includes user interviews, feedback sessions, and prototype reviews with classroom teachers and other school/district staff; Work across teams (research, product, sales, partner success) to identify customers who will provide feedback
- Review, organize and report on qualitative and quantitative feedback for internal teams to drive ongoing product improvements
- Design and execute retention programs that generate student, teacher and administrator enthusiasm for the product
Documentation support –
- Will provide stakeholders with clear, concise, and up-to-date information to support the use of our programs.
- Create materials for teacher/administrator use, including product training, coaching, and onboarding documentation
- Support ongoing maintenance of customer-facing documentation (welcome and launch communications; teacher guide site; pilot support site; customer-specific resources) to ensure alignment with current product state and ease of use for intended audiences
- Support ongoing maintenance of internal process documentation (pricing and product cheat-sheets, supplementals product ops handbook)
Service readiness support – enable internal teams to provide excellent, timely service to our customers by providing administrative and project management support for the service readiness process based on the latest product enhancements.
- Make recommendations for process improvements as appropriate
Special projects – lead efforts to meet and exceed expectations for strategic partners and special projects.
- Support preparations for presentations, pitches, sales/marketing events and draft related materials as needed
- Create and audit demo accounts for special projects as needed
- Assist with custom requests for strategic partners
Basic Qualifications of the Product Operations Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 1+ years experience in a customer support, account management role or classroom teaching experience
- Proficiency with office software including Google products (docs, sheets) and Microsoft products (Excel, Word)
- Ability to create and lead a project plan with tasks, owners, deliverables, and due dates
Preferred Qualifications of the Product Operations Coordinator:
- Video recording and editing skills with iMovie or similar program
- Critical thinking ability with attention to detail
- Experience collaborating across teams
- Interest in the Education/ Ed Tech field
- Ability to analyze and report using Looker or other reporting tools
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!