Product Operations Associate at Vida Health
Title: Product Operations Associate
Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
At Vida, we help people get better — and we’re helping the healthcare system get better, too.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs through a network of experienced health care providers — like dietitians, therapists, and health coaches and leading medical institutions — coupled with an easy-to-use app with award-winning content.
We focus on chronic conditions — like diabetes, depression, and hypertension — which account for 80% of the $3 trillion spent on healthcare in the US.
By combining advanced technology with the top-notch healthcare providers, Vida is breaking down the barriers that have historically kept people from getting the best care. Vida’s cloud-based platform captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps and delivers AI-driven insights back to employers, health plans, and providers to improve care. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to enable their employees to live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Learn and understand Vida’s existing program delivery systems in order to support workflows that optimize for member engagement and clinical outcome success.
- Monitor and report on daily SLAs according to a variety of success KPIs.
- Work closely with Vida’s Cross Functional Product Teams to define new processes, facilitate back-end operations, and build new sub-scale functionalities.
- Maintain updated workstream archetypes and provide weekly process updates to Product Operations Manager.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to answer and execute on tasks as they arise.
- Execute manual process steps and components of automated workflows when needed.
- 2+ year of prior experience in a blend of technology and operations, iterating on manual workflows built from scratch and offering suggestions for new efficiencies.
- You like rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done. You are able to relate the inputs and outputs of systems or processes to their overall business value and impact.
- You have a “get stuff done” attitude and approach every challenge with grit and determination.
- You are highly organized, thorough and can communicate clearly and concisely.
- You can manage your work independently, while also able to work cross-functionally to accomplish greater goals as a team.
- Experience using Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and how to apply related strategies to project execution.
- Basic to intermediate SQL or Braze knowledge.
- Previous experience working in a Product Organization.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
You’ll Love This Job If:
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off of helping others and want your work to make a difference in our members’ lives, while also advocating for their needs.
- You are a people person – you know how to communicate effectively to build trusting and lasting partnerships with many different types of people, teams, and stakeholders.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your workflows through metrics tracking.
- You are extremely resilient, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 80% for your dependents)
- Healthcare FSA Plan
- Dependent Care FSA Plans
- Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401K Program
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- We’re a distributed company, so you can work from most US states (We still have a HQ office in San Francisco)
- Access to a Vida Health Coach and the full Vida App
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Training and leadership development programs
- Weekly meetups with team members across the country through our #connectandcommit program
- Quarterly All Company Events
- Quarterly Team Based Connection Opportunities
- Significant opportunities for growth and development as the business grows