Product Operations Associate at Evidation Health
Product Operations Associate
- Considering US based candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, and remote
- Evidation measures health in everyday life and enables anyone to participate in groundbreaking research and health programs.
- Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation’s Achievement platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls.
- Guided by our mission to enable and empower everyone to participate in better health outcomes, Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster.
- As part of our Consumer group, Product Operations team members are responsible for delivering excellent programs and features to participants on consumer-facing apps and programs.
- You will work with our Product Management, Design, Engineering, and Data Science teams, as well as external partners, to ensure that we are delivering value to users and meeting key product objectives.
- You will focus on optimizing the product development process and customer experience to ensure users get value and internal teams are enabled to do their jobs efficiently.
- Ideal candidates will have experience working in an agile software development environment, and will thrive in a fast-paced, highly fluid environment.
- Work with our internal teams, as well as key external partners, to determine the timelines and mechanism to deliver valuable health-related programs, content, and features to users.
- Use data and customer feedback to build actionable insights for continued optimization of the product & product development process lifecycle.
- Help to define and document user acceptance testing criteria, coordinate testing activities, and report out on findings to a broad group of stakeholders.
- Triage, manage and report on the resolution of issues that arise during internal tests, beta tests, and live program execution.
- Identify and drive implementation of required configurations and customizations to the products and experiences to successfully deliver high quality products and projects within stated deadlines, while ensuring a great user experience.
- Serve as the first line of escalation for Support, triage reported issues, and proactively monitor product performance and support inquiries.
- Participate in system, configuration, and user acceptance testing activities.
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- BA/BS degree required (preferably in a technical or scientific discipline)
- Experience working with software engineers and product management teams
- High degree of intellectual curiosity, 1st principles problem solving approach, and a high attention to detail
- Rigorous analytical thinking ability and a hunger to drill into problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Working knowledge of development of products and programs in healthcare and tech
- Prior successful delivery of engaging consumer health programs
- Experience in product operations and/or product management
- Data-forward thinking to drive process improvements
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies and tools
- Analytical or technical background
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy – take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!