Product Marketing Manager – Ecosystem
PRODUCT MARKETING – PRODUCT MARKETING
At PagerDuty, we believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values – Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself – serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
As the Product Marketing Manager – Ecosystem at PagerDuty, you’ll be creating partner “better together” messaging and driving customer adoption by leading launches, developing content, enabling the field, and more. In this role, you will be leading the go-to-market efforts for PagerDuty’s key technology ecosystem partners, supporting emerging use cases with joint-partner messaging, and building scalable marketing aspects of the PagerDuty Integration Partner Program.
Do you have the strategic skills, technical chop and a can-do attitude? Would you like to have fun in a high-growth, high-energy environment? This role is for you!
How You Impact Our Vision
- Develop ecosystem partner + PagerDuty positioning and messaging that differentiates our product by understanding our customers needs, product capabilities/roadmap, market trends, new use cases, and competitive landscape
- Craft content to support Tier-1 partner GTM strategy and key events, such as core messaging docs, blogs, eBooks, solutions briefs, webinars, etc. You’ll support demand generation campaigns with appropriate messaging and marketing content
- Work cross-functionally with product management, growth, business development, and other key teams to develop and execute go-to-market tactics
- Monitor the technology ecosystem for trends and build agile marketing approaches to capitalize on them
- Understand existing and emerging PagerDuty use cases, and build a strategy to use ecosystem partners to help them grow
- Continuous contribution to the PagerDuty Integration Partner Program by adding high-value assets, templates, and joint case studies
- A bachelor’s degree in BA, Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience in B2B GTM (consulting, marketing, etc), ideally being a product marketer at an enterprise SaaS company
- Prior experience creating marketing personas, audience segmentation, campaign management, and Channel Development
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive strategy, planning, and execution between cross-functional teams
- A can-do attitude and ambition. You’re eager to jump in and get things done but don’t get flustered in a dynamic environment
- Experience using data to drive decision-making
- Ability to stay on top of different partner marketing relationships, including – key deliverables, events, and deadlines
- Experience writing high-quality content (i.e. blogs) quickly, in a team environment
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing global technology companies? Then apply now
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Paid employee Volunteer Time – 20 hours per year
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.