Product Marketing Manager – Director at Datawire
Product Marketing Manager
BOSTON OR REMOTE
Datawire builds Ambassador, the leading Kubernetes-native API Gateway. Built on Envoy Proxy, Ambassador is used by thousands of organizations including Microsoft, Ticketmaster, and NVidia.
We’re redefining how organizations build and manage their infrastructure, and are looking for an exceptional product marketer to help educate our users on our product and approach. You’ll figure out how to shape and position a new category, influence our product road map, and work closely with our digital marketing team to drive growth.
- Own and develop product positioning and messaging
- Lead go-to-market efforts to bring new features and products to market
- Refine and evolve our core value proposition
- Assess the market landscape and conduct competitive analysis
- Design and drive product launches
- Work with digital marketing to communicate product messaging and positioning
- Sales enablement
- Manage content strategy
- Collaborate with engineering to give customer feedback
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, B2B experience preferred
- Proficiency with technical product(s)
- Interest or experience in Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies
- You’re a creative, scrappy, and positive self-starter that brings action-oriented, results-driven approaches to the table
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!