Product Marketing Manager, Consumer at Pinterest
Title: Product Marketing Manager, Consumer – Remote
Location: US National
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
As a Senior/Lead Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growing Pinner comprehension, adoption, and engagement of Pinterest and its key features. You will partner closely with product, engineering, design, marketing, and PR teams to both influence product strategy and drive global go-to-market plans for our most critical consumer-facing launches. You will act as a thought partner to guide product decisions by combining your deep knowledge of the social / consumer tech landscape with an understanding of Pinner’s needs. You will work closely with cross-functional partners to optimize user journeys and bring to market new features and in-product campaigns to test the best methods to get Pinners to take action.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and cross-functional collaborator, highly analytical and well-versed in user segment analysis, results-driven, and has previously led consumer lifecycle or audience growth initiatives in consumer technology.
What you’ll do:
- Drive product and feature development, tapping into your market knowledge to help product managers and engineers identify and prioritize the most impactful work.
- Deeply understand target user segments and priority insights (what resonates, when, in which channels) to drive desired behaviors by audience segment to both influence product and guide in-product marketing tactics .
- Develop product positioning strategies that crisply articulate the value proposition of Pinterest and differentiate us in market.
- Lead product launches with a multitude of cross-functional teams including PR, marketing, user education.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in consumer product marketing or growth product management roles.
- Experience with data-driven user segmentation (behavioral, demographic, etc.) & conducting growth experiments, A/B and multivariate tests, funnel analysis with a proven track record of success.
- A strong sense of curiosity. You’re hungry for insights, you’re not afraid to dive deep into data and you’re a sponge when it comes to industry and consumer trends.
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech company. You can adjust on the fly and keep pace with the speed of a growing team.
- A collaborative working style. You’re a natural connector who is able to work with different teams from engineering to marketing, from legal to design.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills. You can turn insights into a clear and convincing product narrative that inspires.
- Keen product instinct. You have strong opinions about what we should build and why, balancing data and anecdotes to influence product decisions.
- An autonomous self-starter who can manage concurrent workstreams, establish deadlines and hold yourself and others accountable for meeting milestones.
- Experience working on consumer social products with shopping or creator/content ecosystems a plus.
- A passion for Pinterest and the Pinner experience!
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
US based applicants only
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more