Product Marketing Manager at Format
Product Marketing Manager
We are living in some of the most exciting times for creative entrepreneurs. Photographers are more empowered than ever before to capture the world around us – to share it and ultimately, to sell it. That’s why we’ve created a comprehensive platform that gives photographers access to the tools they need so that making a name for themself – and making a living – is easier than ever before.
Meet Format, where photographers get serious.
Created specifically for photographers, tens of thousands of members worldwide use Format to showcase their work and grow their careers. Our product suite includes a website portfolio builder, an online store, client management tools, and more. With 45+ team members, tens of thousands of customers in over 190 countries, and voted the #1 online portfolio, we’ve come a long way since our inception in 2010, but have really only just begun. And did we mention we are 100% bootstrapped?
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing initiatives to optimize our conversion, drive engagement and maximize revenue retention from new and existing Format members. If you are passionate about product marketing and working towards an incredible mission, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be working on at Format:
- Conversion rate optimization – Moving prospects through the journey from free trial to paid customer by identifying pain points and improving/automating the onboarding experience, with a particular emphasis on identifying and optimizing for segments.
- Expansion – Driving execution and continued optimization of our upsell and cross-sell marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging, and personalized campaigns across multiple channels and touch-points.
- Churn Improvement – Innovating and optimizing our engagement and retention programs, both in-app and in other marketing channels.
- Feature release – Crafting messaging, and executing in various deliverables and channels.
- Member (and future Member) communications – Developing and sending timely messages, to drive new customer sign-ups and increase stickiness in existing customers.
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- Experience in SaaS “Self Service” or e-commerce sales models
- Experience in optimizing trial-to-paid conversions
- Ideally 3+ years of SaaS marketing experience
- A track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams to meet goals
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, with the ability to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- A proven ability to make data-backed decisions by developing and maintaining reporting methodology and dashboards for performance metrics – experience with Amplitude is a plus
- Comfort when using data-driven analysis and customer insights to develop hypotheses and pitch A/B tests to continuously improve performance
- A natural ability to build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders, product, development and marketing team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to influence impact at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We are a company built on the values we believe in—impact, trust, care, and simplicity. We move fast, solve important problems and continuously aim to do, and be, better. At Format, the work of every team member matters—whether it’s for our members, company, team, or culture—we all strive to make an impact with ideas that are better, smarter, and more innovative.
As a small, but mighty, 40+ person team distributed globally, we are fiercely passionate about our mission. Our team members make important decisions every day that have direct and tangible impacts on our business. We also care deeply about fostering a company that our team is extremely proud to work for—creating many culture building and social opportunities and providing competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements and great perks and benefits.
We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role and grow in your career. Learn more about us: http://wayswework.io/features/format
How to apply:
If this sounds like the right place for you, then get in touch! We can’t wait to meet you.
Format is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!