Product Marketing Manager at Domo, Inc.
Product Marketing Manager
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, plan and core product marketing deliverables of Domo products and solutions. The remit is broad and varied and gives the opportunity to work across many stakeholder groups to develop and execute specific go to markets to address unmet or underserved needs of buyers.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for products and you’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits are crucial.
You will be the subject matter expert and have a key understanding of buyers, their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the various sales and marketing teams to enable them to be successful in growing the business.
- Develop product positioning, product messaging, and competitive positioning;
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition;
- Campaign and Launch Execution – Work with various functional departments including sales and services teams to develop marketing programs, sales collateral, training materials, case studies, templates, newsletters and other core marketing deliverables;
- Work with internal teams on lead generation campaigns with the Field Marketing teams and Revenue/Sales organization;
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and orchestrate the marketing programs that drive demand for your assigned products;
- Create quarterly marketing plans including program elements, key performance indicators (KPIs), and continuous progress updates;
- Create and execute on the product marketing plan and strategy from concept to execution;
- Help the extended marketing team quantify the performance of various marketing and communication initiatives by summarizing results on a regular basis;
- Work with marketing team on key marketing deliverables for corporate and industry events including agendas, presentations, signage, and logistics;
- Excellent copywriting, presentation, and verbal communication skills;
- Superior ability to build relationships with peers among product management, marketing and sales;
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment;
- Strong leadership and management skills required.
- 5+ years experience in B2B enterprise software product marketing. With a strong skill set and understanding of the principles of product marketing;
- Significant experience in technology business-to-business marketing, preferably in the area of business intelligence. Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus;
- Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work cross-functionally (services, sales, Product Management etc.) to obtain consensus on marketing projects while keeping deliverables on track;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail while working under tight time constraints;
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work effectively in order to meet critical deadlines;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Excellent writing skills both for print and web;
- Experience supporting customer-facing organizations and customers;
- Experience in managing performance-based marketing programs a plus;
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization;
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and high growth environment;
- Experience in BI, SaaS, Enterprise DB and mobile devices is a huge plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!