Product Marketing Manager at Healthgrades
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and/or assisting in defining product strategy, messaging and positioning, as well as executing a variety of go-to-market plans including designing associated pricing/packaging, marketing assets, and sales training. Additionally, he/she will need to follow and evaluate competitive developments and industry trends while serving as an internal- and external-facing subject matter expert on the Healthgrades solution.
What you will do:
- As a subject matter expert with hands-on, in-depth knowledge of users’ engagement with Healthgrades products and services, articulate client and market needs to internal stakeholders, influencing product and business development decisions
- Manage launch processes, collaborating with Product Managers, UX Designers, Brand Managers, Operations Team, and the Sales Team
- Craft messaging and positioning, as well as develop thorough and data-driven proposed pricing/packaging
- Author, edit, and maintain marketing assets, including brochures, datasheets, case studies, white papers, multimedia tools, and campaign content
- Participate in external facing promotional activities, including webinars and conferences
- Develop and deliver Sales tools and training in support of product launches and more generally to encourage continued enablement of market-facing stakeholders
- Maintain competitive information and market intelligence in an easily accessible format for sales and for application to product strategy
- Use understanding of the competition and ecosystem, coupled with an understanding of the Healthgrades solutions, to provide client engagement and presales support
- The Product Marketing Manager may be assigned different areas of focus but will be expected to serve as a subject matter expert regarding the Healthgrades enterprise solution set, generally as well as in market-facing circumstances.
What you will bring:
- Experienced product marketing background with deep expertise in hospital business development functions and/or the healthcare payer industry.
- 6+ years in healthcare IT, provider, or payer industry/setting; deep understanding of hospital technology needs
- Understanding of evolving analytics techniques, enabling technologies, data uses and limitations
- 3+ years product marketing experience
- Experience/understanding of product management and software development
- Ability to develop feature value and business value focused messaging for products
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do the work, while wearing multiple hats
- Strong people and collaboration skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated poise and professionalism in a market-facing role
- Experience strategizing and launching enterprise software solutions
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!