Product Marketing Manager at Celigo
CloudExtend Product Marketing Manager
Celigo is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy around Celigo’s CloudExtend product portfolio. The PMM will report to the General Manager of CloudExtend and work closely with product and sales to drive the segmentation analysis, positioning, messaging, and the content needed to succeed.
Highly qualified candidates will be considered for remote work within the U.S.
What would you do, if hired?
- Understand customer pain and how our products solve their problems
- Evangelize CloudExtend products and services, through external speaking engagements which could include: conferences, webcasts, trade shows, and meetups, authoring thought leadership pieces
- Create positioning, personas, and messaging to support sales and marketing campaigns with global sales teams
- Work side by side with our Product Manager to discover opportunities for new products
- Work with the product and sales team to develop repeatable sales motions to increase volume, deal size, and upsell opportunities
- Create and update web content as new features and functionality are added
- Create data sheets, case studies, battle cards, blogs, white papers and any other collateral as needed with a strong emphasis on the technical aspects of the products/solutions and specific use cases
- Engage with key customers to create customer testimonials (written and video) and case studies
- Create and leverage Demand Generation content to support the execution of an integrated marketing program to drive demand for CloudExtend products
- Deliver use cases and playbooks and enable sales with assets, presentations and sales tools, as needed
- Provide technical competitive analysis to the sales teams – be the market expert
- Conduct research and develop an overall industry/solution business and marketing plan, including specific measures of success
- Experience identifying and collaborating with key technology partners to develop joint solutions and marketing programs
- Manage and cultivate relationships with leading industry bloggers and analysts (Gartner, Forrester, Ovum, Diginomica, etc)
Who are we looking for:
- Self-starter with excellent writing skills and the ability to talk to both a business and technical use
- Someone who can develop clear, compelling industry and functional value propositions, based on pain points that resonate with customers and prospect
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product marketing in the SaaS and enterprise software market
- Cloud Computing experience (Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, Intercom, Outreach, etc) highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to develop a wide range of marketing materials and sales tools for lead generation and sales enablement
- Experience working in and/or marketing to target industries (Retail, Manufacturing, High Tech, Media & Advertising) and business functions (IT, Finance, Operations)
- Proven ability to provide the overall marketing direction for a solution, or set of solutions, in an industry or functional area, including building a market-driven business case, developing a marketing and launch plan, creating compelling messaging based on customer pain points, and working closely with customers, industry experts, press and analysts
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud app
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!