PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Anywhere in US, US
Job Type: Full-Time
Product Marketing Manager
What you’ll be contributing to:
At SmashFly, you’ll help us build the future of talent mobility. We’ve set our sights on becoming the next HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot for recruiting — a platform purpose-built to help large enterprise organizations develop real connections with talent throughout their career lifecycle.
What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively build relationships with today’s top talent — from someone’s first interaction with a brand through their first day of retirement. Our solution is used by some of the world’s biggest brands (you probably bank with, buy from, and use some of their products) — and we need talent like you to help us constantly improve our technology for them.
You’re an ideal match if:
You’re eager to be a part of a team that turns concepts, ideas, and idealistic solutions into real, functioning facets of SmashFly’s platform. You thrive in an agile environment. You don’t mind a little bit of uncertainty and can toe the line between strategic thinking and tactical execution. You love to create and control your own destiny. And you’re inspired by the mission to help candidates find their dream jobs — and companies find their dream hires.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working hand-in-hand with our Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success organizations to manage and execute the product launch process from start to finish.
- Providing competitive intelligence to the product and sales/customer success teams.
- Creating enablement tools and collateral for the marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Working closely with our VP of Marketing and CMO to bring SmashFly’s product message to analysts, customers, and strategic partners.
- Leveraging tools like Crayon, competitive win/loss reviews, and other market intelligence mediums to create battlecards and competitive analyses on key competitors.
- Serving as SmashFly’s internal (and external) messenger on new product features — focusing specifically on what they do and why they matter.
- Defining and executing SmashFly’s product marketing strategy — you’ll have a lot of autonomy to help us shape what that looks like.
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS marketing or a product marketing role for a complex consumer organization.
- Experience planning and rolling out new product launches and working directly with the product team to convert user stories, use cases, product functionality, and technical documentation into internal / external messaging and collateral.
- Passion for working closely with customers, partners, and other vendors to develop a comprehensive analysis of the market and deliver key go-to-market intelligence to the product, marketing, and sales organizations.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and other design tools to create product collateral and tools for the sales/customers success teams to use externally.
A little bit about us:
- We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
- We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding — including our best Q1 on record in Q1 2019
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We offer great benefits including an open vacation policy, stock options, weekly happy hours, and an inclusive, supportive culture that creates clear opportunity for career growth — basically, all the stuff that really matters to top talent like you.